The 1607 Grill
The 1607 Grill is not only a great place for a post round burger or sandwich but we have daily specials and happy hour seven days a week. Locals and club members enjoy the great American fare and casual welcoming environment perfect for telling tall tales of the days adventure on the links, hanging out after a long day at work or catching a ball game. The 1607 Grill offers both indoor and outdoor seating as well a private dining area great for small groups or events. Click below to view our menu.
1607 Grill Menu
Themed Dinner Nights & Breakfast
Something is always happening at the 1607 Grill including daily lunch specials and themed Dinner nights:
- Mondays – Burger Night, a Hamburger with Homemade Chips, $6.00
- Tuesdays – Tapas and small plates starting at $5.00
- Thursdays – Taco Night – (3) Shredded Beef or Chicken Tacos, $6.00
- Fridays – Premium Dinner specials, varying weekly
- Saturdays – Family Night – Kids 12 & Under eat for $1. (up to 2 kids meals off kids menu per 1 adult meal)
The 1607 Grill is now serving breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings. We have a full breakfast menu and doors open at 8:00am.
Hours of Operation:
|Jan 1||Mar 31||11-8||11-10||7-8||7-8|
|Apr 1||Oct 31||11-9||11-10||7-9||7-8|
|Nov 1||Dec 31||11-8||11-10||7-8||7-8|
The Pavilion at Williamsburg National
Adjacent to the golf clubhouse is the one of the areas best covered outdoor event spaces. The pavilion can accommodate up to 160 seated guests, perfect for small to mid-size banquets, golf outings & weddings. The building includes large service areas and both male and female restrooms.